Friday, July 30, 2010

Red Alert from Red State Bonehead




Creative Loafing offers a helpful perspective on Rich Swier and his minions.

The stage is set for the day’s main event. Dr. Richard Swier, editor of local conservative blog Red County, will have his chance to appeal the decision of a district advisory committee that denied his “request for reconsideration of instructional material,” a formal complaint originally filed on April 25. Swier sought to have the textbook World History: Patterns of Interaction removed from the school curriculum, believing that it unfairly favors the religion of Islam over Christianity. more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fool read a only one of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites net period roster and disposition be checking stand behind soon. Please check out of order my orientation as approvingly and fail me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.